Cervical Cancer Warning Signs
• Abnormal vaginal bleeding between menstrual cycles accompanied with heavier than normal bleeding during menstrual cycles.
• Longer and heavier menstrual cycles.
• Increased vaginal discharge and pain with cramps
• Severe cramping pelvic pain.
• Pain during intercourse
• Unexplained changer during the menstrual cycle.
• Abnormal vaginal discharge of mucus filled with pus or blood.
• Urinary problems due to the cancer affecting the urinary bladder and urethra.
• Fistula formation with leakage of urine and feces leaking into the vagina.
• Sudden loss of weight and fatigue with loss of appetite.
If you catch cervical cancer early on with regular PAP screenings then it’s easier to treat and simple surgery is enough to get rid of it. If you are a high risk patient you can try the 2006, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Gardasil or HPV vaccine. It offers protection against four types of HPV, which can cause cervical cancer and genital warts. The vaccine is safe and effective.