Ice cubes, fans, cranking the AC, sticking your face in the freezer… nothing seems to help when you are eager to cool down from your hot flashes. They come out of nowhere and occur multiple times a day, leaving you irritable and feeling frustrated. Sometimes, they even interrupt your night’s sleep!
If you wish there were a way to get your hot flashes under control, the Replenish Study might be right for you. This medical research study is evaluating an investigational medication to see if it may reduce the frequency of hot flashes and sweating associated with menopause.
To qualify, you must be:
- Female between the ages of 40 and 65
- Have not had a hysterectomy
- Suffer from several hot flashes a day
- Receive study medication at no cost
- Receive study-related medical exams (similar to an annual gynecologist visit) at no charge
- Are not required to have insurance
- May be reimbursed for time, travel and other expenses
To learn more about the Replenish Study and see if you qualify, visit www.ReplenishStudy.com or call 1-800-918-1468.