Marcé Society –Deadline for Abstracts is April 1, 2010. Former U.S. First Lady Rosalynn Carter to give the Keynote Address!
The Perinatal Mental Health Conference of a lifetime will be held next October. The Marce Society and Postpartum Support International have combined resources to present this incredibly monumental and unique event. A final Call for Abstracts is being issued, offering dedicated professionals an amazing platform on which to present dynamic or emerging findings from clinical work, research or advocacy.
If you have an interest in presenting to a world class grouping of passionate colleagues and consumers, please consider submitting an abstract this week! Below are topics and themes to be covered and a message from Dr. Katherine L. Wisner.
President Katherine L. Wisner, M.D., M.S., has selected the overarching theme of the Marcé Society 2010 meeting: Perinatal Mental Health Research: Harvesting the Potential. Abstracts from multidisciplinary professionals world wide, members of PSI, and consumers a will be considered for the following Presentation Formats:
• Oral Paper Presentations-may be submitted by individuals. Sessions will consist of 20 minute presentations followed by discussion, and may be incorporated into a symposium with related papers. If papers are not accepted for oral presentation, they will be considered for the poster format (see below).
• Proposals for symposia- which will consist of four 20 minute presentations moderated by a chair, may be submitted. Each submission will consist of:
1. Title of Symposium (please enter in abstract title field)
2. Contact information for chairperson (please enter in author contact field)
3. Abstracts for each of the four presentations. Each abstract must follow recommended format. Please submit all four (4) abstracts in one (1) MSWord attachment and insert into abstract field.