About a year ago I was working in a chemical plant, I was removing a guard from a piece of machine when a gust of wind blow powder that was on the guard into my face and some entered my left ear, I emediatly washed it off my face and ears, at the time no

By Anonymous January 17, 2017 - 10:56am

No ill effects but a week later I got this massive pain in my ear I took paracetamol and went to bed, woke up 2 hrs later my pillow was covered in blood, was this a burst ear drum I never went to see a doctor, now a year later my hearing is suffering badly, should I go for a hearing test or visit a doctor.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Ear Infections

Ear Infections Guide