My son gets really bad allergies all year round. I've tried every single kind of antihistamine from pill form to nasal spray. Nothing works! I need help to help him please! I feel so horrible for him.
Thank you!

Hello, Anon.

Thank you for your post.

That's the thing with allergies, sometimes you need to try a few medications to find the one that works or works best. Have you been to an allergist? That would my recommendation if you haven't. They have knowledge of the various medications. Below is a link I can share with more information on allergies.

Allergies Guide