Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Am an ectopic patient in d year 2013 nd early dis year I notice na infection den I used a prescribe drug bt I later notice a boil on my private part,pls hlp me out wat can I do cos am scared of losing my second tube cos am left wit 1

By Anonymous November 21, 2015 - 3:57pm
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
Boils and infections in the vagina can be treated easily without the removal of the fallopian tube.
I highly suggest that you have a pap smear to get the proper diagnosis and treatment.

November 22, 2015 - 3:01pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.