Am I pregnant?

I am now 7 days late on my period. I've had mild cramping and white milky discharge for a week now, tender breasts for 2 weeks, a bad headache today, I got nauseous twice in the past few days for no reason. I even had sex after being late to see if that would bring it on like it usually does but it didnt. I'm not sure if I could possibly be pregnant or if I'm just late. I've been tracking my cycle for 4 years now and for the past 1 1/2 years I've never had a cycle over 27 days. Before that it ranged from 24-29 days. I had 1 cycle of 32 days 2 1/2 years ago and I'm currently on day 32 now. Could i possibly be pregnant? Or is it most likely just stress or some other reason.

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for reaching out to our community with your concern.

Have you had unprotected sex since your last period? If so, take a home pregnancy test. For the most accurate result, test in the morning. Use the urine when you wake up and use the bathroom.

Stress can cause a delay. Try your best to relax and see if your period starts.