angel: soon after my bath this morning i felt an itching sensation around ma breasts which led me into scratching vigourously around my breasts and now it is burning really badly.......please help as i juz cant bear it

By Anonymous March 8, 2012 - 3:14am

Hi Anonymous, Rub some primrose oil or baby oil around and on your breasts. It helps to sooth the skin and stops from being all itchy. Let me ask you this do you have fibrocystic breasts? If you do it could be the cause of it because fibrocystic breasts can also cause being very itchy.

Good Luck,

You will have to see a dermatologist if there is a rash appearance on your breasts. If it itches again, please do not scratch vigorously as you may cause skin breakdown with your nails. You may have to consider rubbing because if it itches and you break your skin, then not only will you have itching but burning as well. You can put neosporin to help your skin heal.

Good Luck,

Breast Pain

Breast Pain Guide