Facebook Pixel

are physicians in the Phoenix area who do uterine artery embolization?

By February 22, 2012 - 3:31pm
Rate This

I would like to have any information you can provide.

Add a Comment1 Comments


I suggest that you ask your gynecologist or primary care physician for a referral.
Sorry...I live in Connecticut.

February 22, 2012 - 6:33pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Uterine Fibroids

Get Email Updates

Uterine Fibroids Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!