I have been to the dr 3 times and a pulmonary dr just this week. I yet to get better. Couple of questions. This one deals with Breo. My heart dr put me on Breo this week. Does this stuff work? I see no positive result from it. It's a once a day blast. Seems like it isn't doing a thing for me. Second is when I have cough attacks how can I stop them.

Dear Anon,

Thank you for your message.

If Breo is not helping you, speak to your doctor as he has prescribed it. Unfortunately, the cough from bronchitis can take some time to go away. It can linger for up to 2 weeks in some people. A codeine based cough medicine is helpful for coughing fits.

Bronchitis Guide