Facebook Pixel

can i become pregnant?

By April 28, 2012 - 10:26am
Rate This

pls help me i m so much worried....as we have got married befor 1yr and 4months and still till now whevever we have a sex penis always gets a numb and we both dont enjoy at all but when v do forplay we both enjoy and his sperm also comes out immediatly but sperm doesnt comes out when he inserted....so now we want a baby so how can i become pregnant without having proper sex or climax or proper ending?????

Add a Comment10 Comments

After he ejaculates lie down in fetal position for 2 while some semen would come out but a lil amount of it is enough to fertilise yu..... Pls visit a doc who can give yu d best advice and get his sperm count done and yu also check for any problems

April 30, 2012 - 10:25am

start enjoyin it.....and you'l get your result.....start off wit ample foreplay .....

April 30, 2012 - 10:20am

Wat yu see during foreplay is not sperm it is just 2 lubricating fluid that is secreted wen a man is sexually excited.....yu may lose your erection because of anxiety .....go wit ample foreplay and enjoy sex pregnancy wil occur on it's own.....go for sex every alternate day from d 7th day countin from d 1st day of her periods.....that is supposed tu be the most fertile days.....hope t helped

April 29, 2012 - 11:26am
EmpowHER Guest
Anonymous (reply to Hrehan)

wo do3 times a week but its not happening its gets numb everytime whenever inserted so we have not experienced till now that feeling only.....so how will i get pregnant..??

April 30, 2012 - 2:00am
EmpowHER Guest
Anonymous (reply to Hrehan)

thanks for your help but i hope its not that big serious problem ????

April 29, 2012 - 9:54pm
EmpowHER Guest

Hi good luck,

It is common for many couples to try and have a baby for a year before they actually get pregnant. This may take some time. Since it appears that you and your husband are not enjoying sex, this may be the reason that he is losing his erection. Have you thought of perhaps sex counceling?

Keep us posted,

April 29, 2012 - 5:32am
EmpowHER Guest
Anonymous (reply to Anonymous)

thanks for ur suggestion and help.... but frankly i dont no perhaps sex councelling n all...actully we have not discussed this problem with any one...infact you are the 1st person with i am discussing all this.....and i dont have all that knowledge also coz we have not even thot also about all this problem

April 29, 2012 - 9:45pm

And also tell me we are only couple with this kind of problem or many persons are facing this kind of problem????

April 29, 2012 - 1:31am

yesterday we tried 1st time mandind manforce also but still no result it was the same like earlier....i am too much worried...which doctor u suggest gynec or sexualogist???? and whhat kind of bigger problem is??? is that curable or cant i become pregnant like a normal couple????

April 29, 2012 - 1:27am

If his penis gets numb, he should go see a doctor about that if possible, because that is not normal, and could be a sign of a bigger problem. Also if his sperm comes out immediately during foreplay, he could have a problem with premature ejaculation, which many times can be caused by something as simple as nervousness or over-excitement.
I would recommend going to a clinic to talk about these problems, and finding a solution. You should be able to get pregnant, but it would be difficult if you and your husband can't have intercourse. This could also lead to problems in your marriage, so it would be better to try to fix that now instead before worrying about making a kid.

April 28, 2012 - 2:06pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.