Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Could you provide me with Doctors in the New England Area that provide VBT surgery.

By Anonymous May 4, 2015 - 10:31am
Rate This

The operation is for my daughter who just turned 14.

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hi Anon,


Thank you for sharing your question with the EmpowHER community.

I would contact your local Children's Hospital in New England.  

Dartmouth-Hithcock Children's Hospital

Be well,


May 4, 2015 - 2:53pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.



Get Email Updates

Scoliosis Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!