Do I have a really bad stomach bug or?

By March 31, 2017 - 7:39pm

This whole month I've been having problems with using the restroom such as constipation. When my period came it was spotting, then heavy, then spotting again. It also came with diarrhea. I've noticed that some of my feces being black which I looked up to be internal bleeding. I've taken medicine but that didn't work, I'm also bloating and feeling much nausea. I don't think it's pregnancy ( period came with tissue ) but these are very concerning, could this be serious?

Hello, Nope.

Thank you for your post.

If you have been ill for a month, you should see your doctor. Black (tarry) stools can be caused by bleeding from the upper digestive track and should definitely be looked into.

Stomach Flu

Stomach Flu Guide