Does this have any connection to balance

I seem to be leaning and nearly lose my balance and nearly fall a couple of times an hour and on rare occasions do fall. Are there any treatments for this? I am 75 and a diabetic and have lower surgery several years ago. Most times my feet are numb and I'm afraid to drive a car.

Welcome to EmpowHER. I am glad you reached out to our community with your symptoms.

Please call and speak with your primary care physician today.

I am concerned that in addition to the feeling of loss of balance, you have fallen.
If you are afraid to drive, do not. If you need to get to the doctor's office, call a relative or friend, or take a taxi.

Please keep us updated,

Diabetes Guide