Hello this month dealyed my period 11 days but 3 days back I get period first day of my period little bit of bledding on the spot.remaing 2 days I get white discharge and I also checked pragency test on 2 nd of my period but it's negonce when I check test

Hello mam this month
delayed my period 11 days but 3 days back I get period. first day of my
period little bit of bledding on the spot and reamaing days I get white
discharge on the spot.is any sign of pragency ?we praticipated unprotected sex.but 2nd day of my period I check pragency test but it's negative.then when I check to pragency test ?

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for reaching out to our community.

If you had unprotected on the second day of your period, there was no risk for becoming pregnant.

Had you had unprotected sex since your last period?

Spotting for only one day and then no flow is unusual. You could call and speak with your gynecologist.