Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

hi, i m 26 years old guy.....my problem is this that from past few days i have some white powder like thing that is there when i pull ma penis foreskin back..its very irritating sometimes i feel very itchy dere and with this i had white kind of thing in

By Anonymous September 19, 2010 - 6:42am
Rate This

my ass and arround ma stomach..so please tell me is this cureble.
2nd thing that i wnt to ask when i see some hot thing some fluid comes out of ma penis..is this a problem
and is dere any way to test impotency pls pls do help me

my id is (removed e-mail address by Moderator)

thanx in advance

Add a Comment7 Comments

EmpowHER Guest


I would refrain from having any sexual contact prior to you knowing what is wrong. Your physician will be able to give you a correct diagnosis and provide you any medication. If, by chance, you have an STD, you certainly would not want to pass it on to your partner. Please abstain from any sexual contact.

Please keep us updated.

September 19, 2010 - 10:25am
EmpowHER Guest

Thank you for answering. Any foul odor may be due to poor hygiene and I will assume you are not circumcised so if you have foreskin, you must take better precautions for any sort of infection. You should really consult your physician to be sure there is no other underlying condition. Please understand that we can only help you based on what you are explaining to us, but you need to seek physicians assistance. Please keep us updated on what your physician tells you.

September 19, 2010 - 10:07am
EmpowHER Guest
Anonymous (reply to Anonymous)

thank u so much for ur assistence miss

yes i shud go and consult a doc here

i have to overcome my shyness

can i have sex...i just want to know that

September 19, 2010 - 10:11am
EmpowHER Guest

Hi again anonymous,

Thank you for the update. The white powdery substance that you are experiencing could be some sort of STD or infection. I understand that you are shy, but you should have this checked out. In the meantime, you should not have any sexual intercourse until you find out exactly what you are experiencing.

Secondly, as you have an erection, you indicate that you have colorless liquid that secretes from your penis? There is no pain associated with this? This would appear to me as pre-ejaculate, as in before you fully ejaculate, you will experience some leaking from your penis. Is this what you may be experiencing? Is there any pain when this fluid is released? Is it white?

Do you experience pain when you urinate at all? Have you had unprotected sex? How long have you had the white powdery substance?

September 19, 2010 - 9:20am
EmpowHER Guest
Anonymous (reply to Anonymous)

yes i had once in ma life

and there is no pain associated at all .....no pain their what so ever..just that stinky white powder i hate that.
and no more problem i feel stil excited ma penis erects well and no problem somtimes wen i mastrubate

and u saying i shud have no sex this time...is it really serious...tell me wht else u wanna know so that i can get the best answer

September 19, 2010 - 9:40am
EmpowHER Guest

Hi Anonymous,

You should really go to your Urologist to have these symptoms checked out (white powdery substance). You said it is painful but it is more like dry skin? Are you concerned about a sexually transmitted disease (STD). How old are you?

The hot fluid you are speaking of...can you be a little more specific? Either way, you should seek a physicians' intervention about your issues since you are experiencing pain. You may need medical assistance. Please keep us updated.

September 19, 2010 - 8:21am
EmpowHER Guest
Anonymous (reply to Anonymous)

Thanx For replying

about me I M Rahul from india 26 years age

i cant consult a doctor i feel shy.
about my problem is that white powder is like its all arround on ma penis tip, it smells bad. and somtimes itchy there is no pain kind of thing no redness but only this white powder (i think its kind of fungal infection, becuase i had it on arround ma stomach and thigh )
i just want to kow that how can be it cured

and 2nd thing that i just curios to know about that when ma penis is erect and if i wathcing some hot stuff when it comes to its normal share a thich colorless fluid comes out.l whts that is it a desease
and i dont have any problem other than this,
hope u will help me to find ma answers.

September 19, 2010 - 8:50am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.