Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Hi my wife has just found out by our doctor that she hasn't any cartilage in her knee's can anyone please let me know is there any body that does any surgery to fix the problem. thanks Bill.

By Anonymous October 1, 2012 - 8:35pm
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

EmpowHER Guest

Hi Anon,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  She will need to ask her health care provider to refer her to a surgeon or you can ask your local hospital for names of Orthopedic surgeons in your area. 



October 2, 2012 - 4:11am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.