Hi.i am 26 years old.two months backs i get period evey 45 days but first of my period day i am n't get bleeding after 6'th day of my period i get bledding continues for 5 days.is it any problem on my uteres ? 1 months we are planning to pragency

Welcome to EmpowHER. I am glad you reached out to us with your concern.

You must be seen in person by a gynecologist. With a physical exam, any blood tests and diagnostic testing, like an ultrasound, the doctor can determine if there are any issues with your uterus and ovaries.