Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

How can I find a neurologist that treats seizures?

By Anonymous August 21, 2018 - 4:06pm
Rate This

My seizures are not epilepsy related. I have scar tissue from surgery related to hydrocephalus. I also have Neuro-cardiogenic syncope.

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hello Anon

Thank you for writing.

Please discuss this with your primary care physician who will refer you to a local neurologist.
We wish you the best,

August 21, 2018 - 4:24pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.



Get Email Updates

Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!