How can I treat a rash reaction to medication

This is the third time that I get a terrible rash around my body from a medication that I'm supposedly taking. I took prednisone twice and have stopped taking my meds but the rash crept back. Please advise

Welcome to EmpowHER.

Have you reported this to your physician? The rash is evidence that you are having a repeated allergic reaction to Prednisone.

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

I received prednisone to help with the rash the first time I got th rash it was treated w creams only then th second an third time Th rash came bak I was given prednisone which alleviated th problem I had a biopsy taken and th result was that I had an allergic reaction to a medication that I took
So I stopped all medication an I am still having another reaction
I don't no wat else to do

Allergies Guide