Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

How do I find a bio-identical hormone specialist in my area?

By Anonymous September 27, 2014 - 7:06am
Rate This

I am 63 years old and menopausal.

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello Anonymous,

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for coming to us with your question.

There are internet sites that assist with locating a bio-identical hormone physician in your area. I would urge you to consult your gynecologist to see if you are a candidate and for a referral. Check with your health insurance provider for names of such specialists who are in network.

Lastly, I urge to become an informed client. Know the benefits and risks associated with bio-identical hormone replacement therapy.

You might find helpful information in this article, "Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy"


September 27, 2014 - 9:40am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.



Get Email Updates

Menopause Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!