How does norco mix with period?

I recently was prescribed norco for a broken ankle but have rarely taken it, opting for just tylenol.
But my period started today (two days late) and I decided to take the norco and within a few hours my period had completely stopped. It has been a few more hours since my period stopped (which this is unusual for me). Could it be my pain meds that affected it or could it just have been spotting.

I have never experienced spotting but I have also been under high stress lately and there is a small possibility of pregnancy.

Should I be worried about pregnancy or just my period.

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for reaching out to us with your question.

Norco contains an opioid, which is a narcotic pain reliever (hydrocodone) and a non-opioid pain reliever (acetaminophen).

I could find no information to support this drug can stop or affect your period.

Please speak with either your gynecologist or the physician who prescribed Norco.

Your higher stress levels and dealing with the fracture could play a role. But, that is just a guess.