How to get rid of yeast infection naturally

I'm battling break out in rash constant inching , come back yeast infection and my doctor is afraid I believe to prescribe the anti bionics I need because of laws changing. I also am experencing the symptoms of lupus and diabeties Can you suggest a natural remedy for the symptoms of the yeast infection? Thank you.

Welcome to EmpowHER.

Please check with your physician before trying any one of these home remedies.

A vaginal yeast infection (vaginal candidiasis) is caused by an overgrowth of a fungus that naturally lives in your vagina, called Candida albicans. This overgrowth triggers irritation, inflammation, itching, and painful discharge.

Here is the link to healthline's article "Home Remedies for Yeast Infections"

Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide