How long is too long?

I am going on 6 weeks since this nightmare started. First larengitus then went into bronchitis. Even though coughing has slowed down I feel horrible! I can't hardly drag myself out of bed literally everyday and just want to sleep when setting at my desk at work. In other words I'm 24/7 exhausted! My doctor basically says have to give it more time. Enough!!!! What would you suggest I can do? I don't have time to feel this bad every single waking moment! Please help?

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Bronchitis Guide