We've recently discussed weight loss programs and clinics. While some people have enjoyed a measure of success following a "clinic" plan, they have also regained the weight.
Joy Bauer would have you eat real food to lose 10 pounds in 5 weeks, before the holiday season begins. Here's how:
- Lose the dressing on your salad, using basalmic vinegar or lemon juice, instead
- Lose the whole fat milk for skim
- Lose one slice of bread on your sandwich for open-faced
- Lose a little time by eating slower
- Lose the sugar in your beverages
Seems reasonable enough. If you're lactose intolerant, like I am, the dairy issue could be substituted for some other fat in our eating habits. White bread should be swapped out for whole grain. Try sugar substitutes, like Zero or Stevia, if you really need a sweetener.
Anyone game for a challenge to see how well we can do following such a plan of attack on our weight?
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.