Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

i am having swollen glands in my right side breast from 1 year,, ?so suggest me what should i do cure it.

By Anonymous May 21, 2015 - 7:40am
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello Anonymous,

Welcome to EmpowHER. I am glad that you reached out to us.

You must be examined by a physician.

With a physical exam, and any necessary diagnostic tests, such as a mammogram, ultrasound of the breast and MRI, these "swollen glands" can be evaluated. They may not be swollen lymph nodes, but cysts or masses.


May 21, 2015 - 9:15am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Breast Conditions

Get Email Updates

Breast Conditions Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!