Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

I am new to Tenn moved from Kentucky where I was being treated at a pain clinic there need to find a doctor here that is willing to take a workmans comp patient

By Anonymous July 18, 2017 - 9:01am
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello Anonymous,

Welcome to EmpowHER.

Call the office of the insurance company that is providing your workmen's compensation coverage. Ask the customer representative to help you find a physician that accepts your plan of coverage.


July 18, 2017 - 9:06am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Herniated Disc

Get Email Updates

Herniated Disc Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!