Facebook Pixel

I Don't Know What To Do

By March 15, 2016 - 6:08pm
Rate This

Hi, I have a kind of problem which is it's been few times I've been having pain in the right side of my pelvic bone and it comes and goes a lot. The past week the pain has become constant and it's really horrible pain. I heard something that it's GYN related and I don't know what to do. I also have scoliosis and I also think the pain might be related to my back issue I don't know which is right I want to know what do you think this is and which doctor is the right person to see? I really don't feel good over this and no pain medication helps me. Please let me know soon.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.