Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

i fall frm my bed and have this severe pain in my left chect and back, what must i do?

By Anonymous February 26, 2011 - 4:41pm
Rate This

i have a heart ailment.

Add a Comment1 Comments

If you have severe pain from a fall, you may have an injury. Please call your doctor today, or go to the emergency room.

February 27, 2011 - 8:37am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.