Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

i had sex with a boy whome i loved before my marriage. i dint use condoms. i and my hubby have regularsex.is there any medical ways to find my sex with my boy frnd

By Anonymous July 1, 2010 - 12:37am
Rate This

i am now trying to get concive. i dint get my periods still after having intercorse with my boy frnd. i am worried.

Add a Comment4 Comments

Hi Anonymous,
Thanks for being a part of EmpowHer's Community!
If I understand your question correctly...
There is no physical way for a doctor (or any person) to know who you have had sex with at any given time. You would have to tell that person yourself that you had sex with either your boyfriend or husband for either of them to know. If you had conceived, of course the proof would be in the baby's blood.
hope that makes sense, and please let us know you're doing well.

July 1, 2010 - 10:30am
EmpowHER Guest
Anonymous (reply to Christine Jeffries)

Even im trying to get pregnant only by having sex with my boyfriend & not with my husband.
Hows it possible? shall i have sex with my boyfriend first & then just have a foreplay with my husband....SO that later if i get pregnant i can convince him by saying,,dont know how it happened ,,may be due to semen leak or something..

Are there any other opetions so that i can carry my boyfriend;s baby & my husband also didnt suspect me...

PLs help me out?

August 25, 2010 - 3:41am
EmpowHER Guest

thank u but is there any way to find medically that i had sex with my boy frnd if i dint concive and go to check up or scan before i get my periods thats i had sex with my boy frnd on my 26th day of periods and now goin to dr at 32nd day i also have irregular periods. will the dr find i mated with another person examining me physically or medically help me pls

July 1, 2010 - 8:28am

Hi Anonymous

I'm slightly confused, because I'm not sure of the timing you are talking about, so I am not certain if you are asking if the baby is not your husband's can he tell, or if you just want to know if he can tell you had sex before. Since I'm not sure, I'll answer both. I'm not going to go into the whole telling your husband everything spiel, that's up to you and you may have valid reasons for not doing so.

Your husband will not be able to tell if you had sex before or are not a virgin. One of the main indicators of this is a broken hymen, but there are many non-sexual ways to tear your hymen so that is not a definitive way to know if someone is a virgin. There really is no other way for you husband to know one way or another.

As far as paternity, if you become pregnant with someone else's child, your husband could figure it out if the child was conceived during a time when you are your husband were not having sex. He could figure this out by when the baby is born, say if the baby was conceived in February but you were not having sex with your husband until April. He might also have a suspicion if the baby was too look a lot like your boyfriend if your boyfriend had features that were unusual or quite different from yours and your husband's.

The only other way to really know if the baby was your husband's would be to do a paternity test, and that would be definitive.

I hope one of these scenarios answered what you were asking, but if I totally missed your point please write again and we'll get your answer. Thank you for reading and good luck.

July 1, 2010 - 6:57am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.