I had unprotected sex 4 days before my period and I am now 7 days late..could I be pregnant?

I took a pregnancy test on day 2 of being late and a week from the day I had unprotected sex both came out negative could it be too early to tell or am I just not pregnant. I've been reading about it I don't think its stress I've been stressed out in the past and never has it caused my period to be delayed or missed.

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for reaching out to our community.

Four days before your period was due is well past ovulation.Wait at least three more days. If your period doesn't start, you may want to take a home pregnancy test again.