Facebook Pixel

I have a chord like piece of skin over the inside of my vagina?

By June 15, 2015 - 1:02pm
Rate This

I have been having sex for a few months now and have always been aware of the skin over my vagina however its not painful during sex. It sometimes gets caught when i try to take out my tampon but again is never painful or uncomfortable. Last time i had sex my partner told me i was bleeding but o felt no pain. I have been bleeding lightly on and off for a few days now, i don't know what this can be, do i need to get the skin removed? HELP PLEASE!!

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.