Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

I have a deep bad infection in my breast i need a female doc in Anniston Alabama

By Anonymous December 12, 2018 - 6:07am
Rate This

Im in alot of pain now.. this has escalated and i need the procedure done to drain the infection.. can you recommend a woman doc for me

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hello Anita

Thank you for writing.

We don't have individual lists of female doctors (per specialty) throughout the US. I don't know of any websites that do. You can do a google search or called a Planned Parenthood near you.

If you don't find a place to go today, go to the ER. You can request a female doctor there. Don't wait on this, a breast infection can get serious.

December 12, 2018 - 3:36pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.



Get Email Updates

Boils Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!