Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

I have a hard lump at the roof of my mouth that only hurt once every to years. What is it and should I be concerned?

By Anonymous February 23, 2014 - 6:25pm
Rate This

It is a little bigger than a quarter and hard.

Add a Comment1 Comments

EmpowHER Guest

Hi Anon,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  You need to be seen by a doctor, so he can examined you and do the appropriate testings. Any new growth in any part of the body, should be seen immediately by a doctor. Hope this was helpful?



February 24, 2014 - 4:41am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.