Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

I have a inflamed lump of skin right at the top of my ars Craic

By Anonymous November 20, 2012 - 9:21pm
Rate This

I though it was from wearn a tong but I was washing myself n felt this lump. Iv been wrkn a lot latly in hot wetr n sweat a lot my vagina does be itchy aswel. I have had sex in a yr n a half so I knw it's not sexual transmitted . Help me I'm worried

Add a Comment2 Comments

EmpowHER Guest

I have read your post.I found that your post is really mind blowing and very useful for human being Hair Transplant|

November 22, 2012 - 12:46am
EmpowHER Guest

Hi Anon,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  The lump might  be due to an infection or heat rash. You need to be examined by a doctor, so he can confirm what's causing the lump and itching. 



November 21, 2012 - 4:44am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.