I have pain that comes and goes under my right armpit and breast. Cannot feel any lumps or anything but am worrying I am missing something

Hello, Anon,

Thank you for your post.

There can be several causes of this pain. The pain can come from the breast tissues, the muscles, bones, tendons, ligaments, and subcutaneous tissues. The reason for this is usually muscular and can be caused by stress. Other causes would include nerve problems which in turn can be caused by dietary deficiencies of micronutrients (such as B vitamins). If pre-menopausal, then hormonal changes can cause this type of pain. It is recommended that you have this checked by your doctor to narrow down the possibilities.

Breast Pain

Breast Pain Guide