I have a problem with my left leg and I cant walk properly and also can not stand on my left toe.

I already took medicine such as movex etc and also used cream but no useful. I also get an xray of my left spine. Doctor said its ok. I dont know what it is. I cant walk properly and a very little pain from backside passes through calf and foot.

Hello. Thank you for writing.

Since you have seen a doctor about this and it has not gotten better, a re-evaluation is needed. It sounds as though you might have sciatica (pain radiating along the sciatic nerve which runs down the lower back) if the pain is moving down the leg (calf) into the foot. We cannot know. You need to address this with your doctor. Furthur tests may be needed to find out what is going on.