I have sharp pains on my left side of my stomach below my ribs

Hi, Anon.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Many things can cause this kind of pain. Gas stuck in your colon would be a common cause. The amount of gas that is stuck may be excessive. Usually, you can feel the pain reverberating from the upper portion of the left side of your abdomen towards the left side of your ribcage. More serious causes can be a ruptured spleen or Angina Pectoris (heart attack). There is no way we can know what is causing your pain. You need to be evaluated by a doctor.

Keep us updated.

Gastritis Guide