Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

I have a small movable lump near my right armpit and a dull ache on my right breast, underarm and down right arm. Thanks Davina

By Anonymous May 25, 2015 - 7:09am
Rate This

Hi, I have a small movable lump near my right armpit and a dull pain on right side of my breast, under armpit and all down my right breast. I noticed it about 4 weeks and it hasn't gone away. Am getting quite worried now and thinking about making an appointment with my doctor this week. Was wondering if you had any ideas on what could could be the cause of this? I'm imagining the worst!
Kind Regards Davina

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hello Davina,

Welcome to EmpowHER. Make an appointment with your physician as soon as possible. With a physical breast exam, diagnostic testing such as a mammogram, ultrasound and MRI, a diagnosis can be made. It could be a benign cysts or a mass. Better to be safe and get it checked.
Please keep us updated.


May 25, 2015 - 9:36am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Breast Conditions

Get Email Updates

Breast Conditions Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!