Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

I have sores on myface and they are more like blisters under the skin hurt and itch will heal comeback.

By Anonymous August 27, 2018 - 8:55am
Rate This

Will have awatery subtance. Please help...

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hello Anon

Thank you for writing.

We cannot diagnose what these blisters are, you will need to be examined by a doctor/dermatologist. You may have sebaceous cysts - these are fluid filled bumps on the body, including the skin. Please make an appointment to know more and start a treatment plan.

August 27, 2018 - 11:03am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.