Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

I injured my left rib cage on the 24th.I'm an asthmatic and have osteoporosis. In my late sixties.Haven't received medical help.I want to know info about a dislocated rib or ribs?

By Anonymous January 3, 2018 - 12:45pm
Rate This


Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hello Anon

Thank you for writing.

We are unable to email our readers personally.

You need to seek medical advice about potentially cracked or broken ribs. Since you have osteoporosis you may not heal as well as you should. Bruised ribs can be very painful and you may just have bruising but with weakened bones, you need medical care.

January 3, 2018 - 2:48pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.