Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

i m 19 years old and having problem of hypoplastic uterus.how can i treat it??

By Anonymous January 26, 2013 - 10:25am
Rate This

Add a Comment1 Comments

EmpowHER Guest

Hi Anonymous,

Thank you for your question. I am wondering what your doctor has mentioned to you for any treatments etc. You provided very little information and the more information that you provide - the better we can assist you.

Here is an article that you may find helpful. http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/471012_6

Good luck,


January 27, 2013 - 7:19am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Infertility / Fertility

Get Email Updates

Infertility / Fertility Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!