Facebook Pixel

i need help,my ex-boyfriend's current girlfriend is threatening me to post my nude pics on facebook?

By March 7, 2010 - 8:22pm
Rate This

i am psychologically depressed. i am a graduating nursing student and my studies are affected due to this situation when my ex-boyfriend's current girlfriend is threatening me to post my nude pic on facebook. it would be too humiliating. i don't even know if she's passing my pic through e-mail. what should i do? where can i report this kind of people?

Add a Comment2 Comments

EmpowHER Guest

I am so happy that things has finally worked between me and my lover. my name is brenda and it will be my pleasure to announce to the world about DR.ODO the solver of relationship problems. i contacted dr. Odospell@yahoo.com and within 48hours all my troubles where gone. now i no that truly there is no harm in trying. you can also call dr. odo on+2348169358578

July 18, 2015 - 12:01am


We are hearing more and more about these awful situations, and it appears the term it called "cyberbullying" or "cybercrime".

A few important questions for you:
1. How do you have contact with this person? Have you taken measures to let this person that you will not tolerate being threatened, that she knows she is talking about committing a crime and you are willing to call the police?
2. Does your ex-boyfriend have any influence to stop this cyberharassment? It is a crime if she posts these pictures. Does your ex-boyfriend have access to these images where he can delete/destroy them?
3. Do you have any written proof of these threats, bullying and harassment? (Email, or saved phone conversation, for instance?)

There is an organization that you can contact who can help: http://www.wiredsafety.org/911/index.html

If she does post these pictures and/or if you have emails from her with threatening language, you can contact your ISP (internet service provider):
With assistance often the offensive e-mails and logs can be traced to the persons Internet Service Provider. With this accomplished the police can get a subpoena to require the ISP to release the offending persons identifying information and press charges of harassment or stalking depending on the situation and jurisdiction.

March 7, 2010 - 9:10pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.