Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

i want to increase my penis

By Anonymous January 24, 2013 - 5:40am
Rate This

my penis is small my age is 39yrs i am married. i want to some large my penis

Add a Comment1 Comments

Dear Anon,

The only way to enlarge your penis size is through cosmetic surgery. It is a very serious procedure and you will have to discuss any risks and side effects with a plastic surgeon. 

Good luck,


January 24, 2013 - 8:56am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.