Facebook Pixel

I was diagnosed with tendinopathy, and my doctor prescriped me an injection in the shoulder, I wonder if I should take it or not.

By November 19, 2011 - 2:48pm
Rate This

Add a Comment2 Comments

EmpowHER Guest

Hi hala,

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. Are you talking about a steriod shot?



November 20, 2011 - 9:42am
(reply to Anonymous)

Hi Missie,
Thank a lot for responding, the injection commercial name is medrol and its corticoid, I ve read a lot about the side effects and I m really worried about it.

Thanks again Missie, I really appreciate it.

November 20, 2011 - 2:03pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Shoulder Dislocation

Get Email Updates

Related Topics

Shoulder Dislocation Guide


Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!