Q: 

If he cums and you touch his penis then touch yourself can you get pregnant?

I had heard that once the sperm touches the air it dies so when my boyfriend cummed I touched it, a little bit of it and rubbed myself. Could I possibly get pregnant by that?

Anonymous

Hello.
My boyfriend touched my vagina after with the same hand he used to pull out his Condom. Is there a risk of pregnancy? Thanks

Hello Anon

There is no risk as long as his hands didn't contain sperm. Since sperm is inside and at the bottom of a condom, there is no cause for concern.

Anonymous

So my brother got out of the shower and he put his towel in the laundry room and then I washed my hands and dried my hands on his towel then fingered my self am I pregnant

Possibly.
You can test for pregnancy in 14+ days.

Anonymous

Hello, me and my boyfriend had currently been " touching " each other and I gave him a handjob and he cummed on my hand later he wash his penis and hands and is it possible if there some sperm left on his hands as later he was rubbing my vaginas. I'm really worried is there any chance I could get pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hello.

Pregnancy happens when you have intercourse with ejaculation. From what you indicate, that was not the case. As for how well your friend washed his hands, you will need to ask him, for hygienic reasons.

Helena

Anonymous

Hello, I gave my boyfriend a hand job and he ejaculated on my hand but my hand was out in the air for almost an hour and when i got home i washed them with water and soap and dried them with a towel. The next day I showered and later masturbated. Could pregnancy be possible ?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hello.

Pregnancy happens when a male and female have unprotected sexual intercourse with ejaculation during the time a woman would be ovulating, ideally. It does not happen from masturbating with clean hands.

Helena

(reply to Helena)

So there’s no way of me being pregnant?

Guide (reply to yougogirl)

Hello.

Not if you didn't have sex.

Helena

Tags: