Q: 

If he cums and you touch his penis then touch yourself can you get pregnant?

I had heard that once the sperm touches the air it dies so when my boyfriend cummed I touched it, a little bit of it and rubbed myself. Could I possibly get pregnant by that?

Anonymous

Hello

My boyfriend and i were touching each other. He touched his underwear which was stained with precum and then after a few minutes he touched my vagina. Is there a risk of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Hello.
My boyfriend touched my vagina after with the same hand he used to pull out his Condom. Is there a risk of pregnancy? Thanks

Hello Anon

There is no risk as long as his hands didn't contain sperm. Since sperm is inside and at the bottom of a condom, there is no cause for concern.

Hi Susan.
I gave my boyfriend a handjob and then around ten minutes later I went home, showered, and douched my vagina. Could I have gotten pregnant from that??

Hello Anon

There is no risk presented.

Anonymous

So my brother got out of the shower and he put his towel in the laundry room and then I washed my hands and dried my hands on his towel then fingered my self am I pregnant

Possibly.
You can test for pregnancy in 14+ days.

Anonymous

Hello, me and my boyfriend had currently been " touching " each other and I gave him a handjob and he cummed on my hand later he wash his penis and hands and is it possible if there some sperm left on his hands as later he was rubbing my vaginas. I'm really worried is there any chance I could get pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hello.

Pregnancy happens when you have intercourse with ejaculation. From what you indicate, that was not the case. As for how well your friend washed his hands, you will need to ask him.

Helena

Anonymous

Hello, I gave my boyfriend a hand job and he ejaculated on my hand but my hand was out in the air for almost an hour and when i got home i washed them with water and soap and dried them with a towel. The next day I showered and later masturbated. Could pregnancy be possible ?

Tags: