Q: 

If he cums and you touch his penis then touch yourself can you get pregnant?

I had heard that once the sperm touches the air it dies so when my boyfriend cummed I touched it, a little bit of it and rubbed myself. Could I possibly get pregnant by that?

Anonymous

Okay, so, I gave my boyfriend a handjob recently and went and washed my hands. I didn't really scrub them i just washed them and dried with the towel. After like 15 minutes I went home to the bathroom and accidentally slipped tiny bit of the finger in me while wiping myself. I have to say i'm a virgin and also I had my period on 26th of April and did this on 6th of May so I don't know if i'm ovulating or not. I am just worried.

Hello Anon

Reading all the answers below that pertain to questions similar to yours will help you understand more about how sex works.
Unless you put live sperm on your fingers and carefully inserted them into your vagina, pregnancy cannot occur.
There is no risk in your case, you wiped your hands and took a journey home, then wiped yourself after peeing. This will not cause pregnancy, sperm would be long dead and it's doubtful there was any on your hands.

Anonymous

Hello

My boyfriend and i were touching each other. He touched his underwear which was stained with precum and then after a few minutes he touched my vagina. Is there a risk of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Hello.
My boyfriend touched my vagina after with the same hand he used to pull out his Condom. Is there a risk of pregnancy? Thanks

Hello Anon

There is no risk as long as his hands didn't contain sperm. Since sperm is inside and at the bottom of a condom, there is no cause for concern.

Anonymous (reply to SusanC)

Hi Susan.
I gave my boyfriend a handjob and then around ten minutes later I went home, showered, and douched my vagina. Could I have gotten pregnant from that??

Hello Anon

There is no risk presented.

Anonymous

So my brother got out of the shower and he put his towel in the laundry room and then I washed my hands and dried my hands on his towel then fingered my self am I pregnant

Possibly.
You can test for pregnancy in 14+ days.

Anonymous

Hello, me and my boyfriend had currently been " touching " each other and I gave him a handjob and he cummed on my hand later he wash his penis and hands and is it possible if there some sperm left on his hands as later he was rubbing my vaginas. I'm really worried is there any chance I could get pregnant?

Tags: