Q: 

Im a virgin. Would I become pregnant if my boyfriend rubs his penis on my vagina ?

his penis actually touches my vagina .

Anonymous

My periods is finished before a week and my boyfriend rubbed his penis on my vagina and he doesnt insert it neither he didnt ejaculate into the vagina but the precum can cause pregnancy???pls help me

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hello.

You have posted this as a new question twice today. Please post once only. We answer questions within 24 hours so you need to be patient. Your question was answered. Any duplicates were deleted.

Thank you for understanding.

Helena

Anonymous

Me and my girlfriend we're fooling around. We were having "sex" but she's a virgin and i was just rubbing it on her clitoris without a condom, and then i came, but not at her vagina. Few hours later, she had her period. Could she be pregnant?

Hello Anon

You weren't having "sex" but you are engaging in unsafe behavior. Since she got her period after, she cannot be pregnant.

Anonymous

Hi, I'm really hoping to get a answer because I've been stressing about this a lot. Me and my girlfriend where messing around and we had oral sex and I rubbed my shaft on her vagina but did not ejaculate, she is 3 days late from her period, is there any way that the pre-cum could have affected this?

No I dont think so, because penis do not fit the vagina and no penetration of the hymen

Hello Anon
It's highly unlikely, but a pregnancy test would be accurate by now so she should take one. Use a condom if you don't want a pregnancy to occur.

Anonymous

I just wanna ask i rub my penis outside my girlfriend's v and i ejaculated outside of my girlfriend's v. Then my girlfriend pee and washed her v and put a few tissues on her v. Will my girlfriend get pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi so my boyfriend Stick his Penis on My Vagina but he didnt Put it In, And Before he stuck it On the Outside Of my vagina He already pre Cummed So theres Only less pre cum on his penis when he rubbed It Up and down From my hole to my Clit, Will I get pregnant? oh and before He ejaculated He got his Penis And covered its head so that the sperm Wont go in me and he was 10 inches away from me so, will i still get pregnant with small amout of pre cum if ever there was

Anonymous

Hi, my bf inserted just the tip without a condom and i got my periods the next day, could I be pregnant?

Tags: