Instant healing vegetarian diet for fracture bone little above right leg ankle

Sports injury. I just got plastered without any medication. I suffer acute pain, please share some valuable answers

Hello lobzang.d29,

Welcome to the EmpowHER community.

I am not aware of any diet that will give you instant healing. I suggest you eat a diet that is healthy and balanced which will aid in the healing process. Continue to eat the foods you normally do.

If the pain becomes unbearable, you should contact your physician. You may need a prescription for pain relieving medication.