Is it menopause

By June 13, 2017 - 6:42am

I missed over a year of periods. Then back to being n as regular as clock work for two years. Then spotting , on for 4 weeks and off for a week. For a few months, the clots but not much in the way of bleeding. Just a large clot every so often. Now, I've missed 3 periods . I'm 48 years young .

Hello willabywillmott,

Welcome to the EmpowHER community. Thank you for reaching out to our community.

A woman has reached menopause once she has not had a period for twelve consecutive months.

The concern is you started to have a period again after not having one for one year. The second concern is the spotting.

Please call and schedule an appointment with your gynecologist once you read my reply. Keep us updated.

Menopause Guide